Home ........ Travels ........ Web 3D ........ Socials

Monday, March 29, 2010

Rainy Days and Mondays Always Get Me Down (for working out!)

I did the Crossfit Workout of the Day today. I had to improvise a little as I can barely jump rope; nevermind double-unders, and my basement doesn't have kettlebells.

First modification was 60 jump ropes instead of 40 double-unders. Next, I used a ladder - second rung at 25 inches - for my box jumps. Finally, I swung a 50 pound bag of sand for a kettlebell. Given that the bag was much harder to grasp and I didn't want to rupture sand all over the basement, I did only 15 swings per round.

That said, I completed my 5 rounds in 16 minutes. I was gassed at the end. Actually, I was gassed at the beginning of the second round!

No comments :

 

Copyright © VinsWorld. All Rights Reserved.