Home ........ Travels ........ Web 3D ........ Socials

Thursday, February 16, 2023

February Calendar Club-lite

I completed my February running goal of the "Calendar Club Challenge" for the first half of the month. For those that don't know, the "Calendar Club Challenge" is running a mile for the date of the month. So for example, February 1st is 1 mile, February 10th is 10 miles and February 14th - Valentines Day - half-way through the month, is 14 miles.
For reasons that will become clear later, I actually ran 2 miles on February 1st and I thought the extra 0.1 miles on the 12th, 13th and 14th made a nice trifecta of half marathons to start that week. I'll continue to keep the rest of my daily February mileage above 2 miles as we move towards March and the Goggins Challenge.

No comments :

 

Copyright © VinsWorld. All Rights Reserved.