Home ........ Travels ........ Web 3D ........ Socials

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Customer Service

I am pleasantly surprised that I still interface with "nice" people when booking hotels and calling for support service. Given my knowledge of the youth today, I can't help but think that the "customer is always right" mantra is going the way of the dodo. However, now and again, I interface with someone who is kind and outgoing and willing to go above and beyond to help. That person not only earns my respect, but more importantly, earns my business. With the amount of choices today for any type of service, you'd think merchants would bend over backward to please the customer for the sake of the business and hopefully good word of mouth.

No comments :

 

Copyright © VinsWorld. All Rights Reserved.